Thursday 26 May 2011

Oostended Belgium / Bruge

me and my papa 

me and my papa on helm

papa relaxing

in bruge 

canal ride in Bruge 
My dad came to Belgium WHOOOOOOOO
Best time ever! it was really nice to see him and it was nice just to be able to take some time away from everybody, when living with 60 other kids you can imagine that sometimes it is nice to have a break. Anyways we got to Belgium a little bit earlier then expected so we were not in our proper space we had booked , we were not allowed off the ship but past floaties came to see us and that was a nice treat. The next day we needed Volunteers to help go through the locks that is when you go into what you could call a bath tub ( A very big bath tub) and then the doors close behind you and then the water rises or decreases depending on if you are going out on in the dock , then when the water is equal to the water on the side you want to get out of then the door opens and you go and dock. That night my Papa came and it took a while to find each other , his phone was dead , could not contact him , i had no internet, I searched for his hotel and eventually found it but he was not there , We eventually found each other and we had a lovely dinner and caught up on things back home . The next day we went and explored Oostened and , we went to the market and has lunch and walked along the beach, The next day we went to Bruge which was amazing and unreal , The architecture , the atmosphere , the people everything was splendid. We went on a canal ride and saw the city , it was a nice day and an enjoyable time with my father. The next day we went to the beach and rented wind blockers and "sun tanned" for 3-4 hours there was a festival going on so everything was quite busy. Then the next day we left :( it was sad to see my papa go but i was excited to see my floaties , i felt like i was away from them form them for very long . My dad said he would be waiting at the end of the pier so that he could wave me off , but i feel a sleep .....

No comments:

Post a Comment